JOB DESCRIPTIONS TEAM LEADER
- To assist the Contact Centre Management and Administration team by managing a group of Support Group Personnel to perform key tasks related to Training, Quality, Emails, Regulatory Complaints, Real Time Floor Management, Network Team, that support the Redone customer care which enhances Customer Experience.
- To ensure smooth running of all the Call Centre components and instruments to support delivery of a consistently high-quality standard of customer service whilst ensuring adequate security control is implemented and reinforced with effective customer experience delivery.
- To educate, coach, counsel and proceed with performance management the Customer Service Executive to ensure the operations are on the right track as per departmental objective and goals.
- To assist the Cust Care management team in ensuring accurate and timely reporting on the Call Centre key performance indicators and reports.
- To minimize the systems 'down' time and ensure smooth running of all the Call Centre's components.
- Planning on service delivery level on daily basis.
- Manage irate and aggressive customers while maintaining professionalism and modest.
- To manage unexpected call / cases volume from customers / partners.
- Compliance to documented procedures and keep updated according to latest operational process implementation.
- Assist to implement effective cost control and costs saving initiatives
- Carry out ad-hoc project assigned by Cust Care management.
- To manage and monitor staff personal management.
- To identify training needs for staff.
- To do weekly, monthly meetings and address and take action on all challenges within agreed timeframe/
- To plan and strategize the Cust Care Operations Support Unit deliverables based on targets
- To perform data analysis and develop analysis charts and graphs and present to OM & HOD.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS OPERATIONS ASST MANAGER
- To manage day-to-day operations of the Contact Centre.
- To collect, maintain and interpret data pertaining to Contact Centre operations and reports with high data integrity.
- To assist in managing the Contact Centre’s RSS system, CRM system, Telephony systems and all gadgets, equipment, hardware and software non-exhaustive or limited.
- To resolve complaints from partners and customers which is escalated.
- To identify high-risk staffs and initiate exceptional handling follow-up and close monitoring with substantial supporting evidence and documents signed by staff.
- To alert top management on issues of risky circumstances and potential problems.
- To initiate and manage, weekly & monthly, briefings & meetings, trainings and on ad-hoc basis and keep records for action.
- To manage performance driver evaluation of contact centre systems and staffs.
- To manage resources, effective planning and implementing contact centre strategies for better customer experience.
- To carry out needs assessments, staff training analysis, performance reviews and cost/benefit analysis.
- To carry out coaching, motivation and retaining staff and coordinating staff rewards and incentive schemes to keep lower attrition rate.
- To ensure that necessary corrective action / discipline is taken in timely and effective manner.
- To engage with other members of management team (training, customer service, quality assurance and human resources) to ensure that policies and procedures are consistently maintained
- To manage internal and external customers with high respect while maintaining professionalism.
- To minimize the systems 'down' time and ensure smooth running of all the Contact Centre components.
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the Contact Centre security control.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting on the Contact Centre key performance indicators to management and carry out special project assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers / partners with highest degree of respect, humbleness, politeness, and modest.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Maintaining a positive attitude and providing SMART based ideas and resolution.
- SPM, Diploma or Degree required with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in contact centre business that focused on Customer Experience as its priority.
- This job requires 5 days’ work week based on shift and standby.
- Working with top management, vendors, business partners, staffs, customers, other department leaders and staffs in a professional, organized and humble fashion.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
Unit A11-11, Level 11, Tower A, Vertical Business Suite, Avenue 3, Bangsar South, No.8, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps