- Verify timekeeping records and consult employees about any discrepancies.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll checks.
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, Foreign worker arrange (renew passport/permit) and new hire guides.
- Good phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Other administrative work.
- Having own transport, able to travel outside when required.
- Be able to work independently and possess team work qualities and strong sense of responsibility
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years above of working experience in Admin HR cum Payroll.
- Excellent human relations, communication, and negotiation skills are critical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Knowledge in iFlexi & Fingertex sytem will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
No. 9, Jalan Istimewa 5, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Tooling Technician – Male
Sales Coordinator – Male / Female (Chinese)