We are a dynamic and expanding conglomerate involved in a wide range of business activities which include financial services, consumer marketing, gaming, media, property, hotels & resorts and recreation development. In line with our Group’s continued growth and expansion, we are seeking to recruit motivated and dedicated individual for this position.
- Overseeing the accounting and financial functions of the Complex Division.
- Take charge of overall tax matters such as tax planning.
- Oversees daily operations of the department.
- Constantly review and propose improvements to internal controls and procedures.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
- Professional Certificate/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years’ related working experience.
- Solid understanding of Malaysia Accounting and Taxation regulatory. Knowledge of Strata Management Act is preferred.
- Proficient in IFCA.net, Microsoft Office and Excel applications.
- Analytical, possess good problem-solving skills and able to make sound accounting decisions.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, with excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Annual leave
- Staff Discount Purchase
- Training and others