Responsibilities & Authorities
- To assist Marketing Manager with periodic visits to current customers to maintain good level of service satisfaction and relationship
- To seek new potential customers and business opportunities
- Customer service – attend to customers/clients complaint and request
- Compile monthly reports on sales variance, set KPIs, aging debtors’ accounts and customer complaints
- Weekly market survey, competitor activities and price check
- Interact with customers/clients and obtain feedback
- Managing paperwork and reporting
- Follow-up on payment collection with customers/clients.
- Other ad hoc duties / tasks assigned from time to time
Education / Qualification
- Minimum Diploma in related field or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years working experience in related fields.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office i.e Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in FMCG related industry especially in fresh produce. Good network in retailer.
- Must have ability to speak English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
No. 31-2, Jalan Damai Niaga, Alam Damai Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps