Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and insight to upper management on the product or equipment that being used in the project
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor/review the progress of projects
- Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
- Oversee user testing and report results—adjust requirements as needed
- Work closely with project team during all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure the outcome meets company standards
- Providing engineering input from initial assessment through to technical and economic feasibility, construction monitoring and acceptance and ongoing operations for both roof top and ground mounted systems
- Managing external technical advisers and due diligence processes
- Reviewing and preparing technical documents including specifications, reports, proposals, calculations and contracts
- Carry out site visit with project team if needed
- Technical assessment of PV products and equipment
- Manage a team of field personnel to ensure that all activities are carried out to the highest standard.
- Providing Sales / Account Management teams with technical expertise.
- Gain an understanding of the market in order to keep company processes at the forefront of the market.
- Offer training and demonstration to staff members and potential clients to show them the benefits of company products.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Electrical field & Minimum of 2 years’ experience in management
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Solid working knowledge in all required electrical
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps