Theta Service Partner Sdn Bhd is a specialist in Credit Workflow solutions for Banks. We believe that our human resource is the key to our achieving Theta’s mission. It is by recruiting the best talent for the job, mentoring and equipping them with the skills and experience needed to perform their roles to the highest standard and motivating them to give their best that we will be able to deliver a world class solution to meet our clients’ needs for them to be successful.
- Work in a team and be responsible for elicitation, analysing, specifying, validating and verifying requirements, and designing solutions.
- Play the role of BA reviewer and contributor to ensure compliance to BA documentation, process and standard.
- Undertaking tasks including coordinate System configuration, functional testing, workflow configuration and parameter setup.
- Implementing and deployment support at customer site.
- Conduct and/or support training to internal & external contacts.
- Troubleshoot and analyse issue independently.
- Collaborate with peers, team members & client to facilitate effective teamwork.
- Conduct requirement workshop with clients when needed
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the capacity as Business Analyst.
- Able to comprehend and construct advance SQL language.
- Skill in coordinating activities, evaluating data, and establishing priorities.
- Ability to analyse problems and make well-reasoned, sound decisions.
- Maintain good relationship with client and upheld professional ethics.
- Good communication – oral and written skills: The ability to communicate and present information, issue to internal & external contacts, maintains confidentiality and make sound decision.
- Strong ownership of work, good time management, and resourceful.
- Good discipline, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels.
- Team player.
- Preferably with some experience conduct requirement workshop with clients
- Process basic domain knowledge in lending business
Theta will provide:
- Customized training and personal mentoring
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Flexi working hours and Work-from-Home
- 20 Days Annual Leave per year
- Career development opportunities
- Medical and insurance coverage
- Medical, dental & optical benefits
- Medical check-up benefits
- Overseas business trip allowance
- Wellness activity allowance
- Work-From-Home equipment and allowance