- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with everyone
- Experience in customer service related areas such as call center, front desk, reception or retail preferred.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Making daily phone calls to new leads and handle incoming calls to coordinate on appointments/reservation
- Liaise with respective outlets to follow up on appointments through email, call and whatsapp
- Database Leads Management (Update accurate customers details-contacts, purchase service/treatment, reaction/feedback)
- Always Strive towards meeting target set by management
- Identify and follow up closely with new prospects
- Evaluating results and submit reports such as daily call reports and monthly analysis
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing given tasks (including assist in roadshow if needed)
- Work closely with various department
- Ad hoc job request by immediate superior
Monday - Friday : 9.00am - 6.30pm
Perks & Benefits
✓Group insurance – Hospitalization and surgical
✓Free facial & body treatment per month
✓Birthday Voucher & Loyalty Voucher
✓Staff purchase benefit
✓Leaves –annual and medical leave
- LRT reachable in transportation
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Energetic and creative work culture