- The incumbent will lead a team of Client Managers to manage realized and reinvestment opportunities for portfolio companies through programs of profiling & portfolio development exercise and other industry focus programs.
- Manage priority projects, processes and activities to support the development and growth of reinvestments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the achievement of agreed plans and programs by monitoring performance on a regular basis and taking timely action where adverse variances arise.
- Develop related realized and reinvestment processes which involves client management and client development activities in line with the Corporate Business Objectives, Division Business Objectives, Budgets and the Department Strategies.
- Lead and track the team’s companies performance via analytics and recommend intervention whenever required.
- Identify growth opportunities of existing companies by managing the profiling exercise to increase companies’ contribution to reinvestment.
- Identify and analyze reinvestment opportunities and provide necessary support to close the opportunities.
- Identify, analyze and develop client solutions to ensure sustainability and growth of companies' activities moving up the value chain.
- Achieve client/team/personal goals productively and efficiently by making the most efficient use of resources and make timely recommendations for improvement to work processes.
- Ensure that team members are properly developed and competent by providing continuous support, talent development, coaching, feedback and motivation.
- Able to produce error free and expected quality deliverables (documents, spreadsheet, presentation slides, etc).
- Able to manage changing priorities and tardiness at work.
- Able to have clear judgment in red flagging and escalation in a timely manner.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and also adhering to deadline.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience with at least 3 years of experience being team lead or more senior team member or is an experienced individual contributor who has sufficient experience and sound knowledge of particular field.
- Minimum Degree holder in IT/Business/Marketing/Management or related fields.
- Preferably Masters holder in IT/Business/Marketing/Management or related fields.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas, formulate plans, strategies and implements the ideas to fulfill the desired outcome.
- High logical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Understanding of good domain knowledge of Digital Economy.
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking
Cyberjaya, 63000 Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps