Provide effective execution and facilitation for the Inter-Agency Coordination on Digital Inclusion initiatives, programmes, projects and activities in accordance with MDEC’s guidelines and governance standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide valuable contributions to program/project outcomes by implementing effective inter-agency coordination strategy, guided by a comprehensive assessment on current state of digital inclusivity programmes, initiatives and facilities across Ministries & Agencies.
- Contribute, establish and maintain coordination mechanisms and tools, ensuring timely and effective needs assessment, appropriate planning, prioritization, implementation, reporting and evaluation.
- Conduct assessment to stocktake on existing facilities, infrastructures and programmes under the purview of various Ministries / Agencies which could be further leveraged or integrated with relevant Digital Inclusion Initiatives. Identify key inter-agency issues and challenges that need to be addressed while exploring potential areas for collaboration.
- Accelerate impact in creating income opportunities to the targeted communities via coordination and implementation of strategic and integrated Digital Inclusion Initiatives cross-Ministries / Agencies.
Coordinate, facilitate and participate inter-agency engagement including participation in policy discussion and preparation of inputs related to the Digital Inclusion Initiatives.
- Proactively lead and/or participate in inter-agency fora to ensure that Digital Inclusion Programmes & Initiatives are given due attention and reflected in linkage at the national and state level.
- Responsible for furthering understanding within internal stakeholders on interagency priorities and focus areas. This includes updating internal stakeholders on key developments within the Inter-Agency initiatives and framework.
- Formulate MDEC’s inter-agency positions and provide briefing notes, talking points as well as issue papers for relevant discussions with stakeholders and in any related inter-agency fora.
- To maintain a high-level engagement with existing stakeholders and touch base with new stakeholders for future collaboration.
Facilitate the effective achievement of team goals by participating as an effective team member and contributing valuable information and analysis as well as administering efficiently and providing alternatives where applicable.
- Coordinate and execute key events / programs related to the Digital Inclusion project.
- Recommend and facilitate solutions for project implementation issues, and provide inputs for improvements in project delivery.
- Seek for internal and external collaboration to ensure efficiency and productivity
Contribute to process efficiencies by reviewing them and making recommendations for improvements and to maintain a high level of integrity of systems and processes by ensuring that governance and compliance standards are applied and adhered to.
- Identify implementation gaps and facilitate execution of agreed resolution.
- Execute ad-hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor as and when required
- Support the established processes for improvement of the unit
- Support the risk management plan of the related project
Maintain updated knowledge of developments by participating in training development programs as well as undertaking self-development programs and professional integrity by championing processes and facilitates compliance
- Actively grow the abilities and skills through formal training programs, mentorship and hands on learning
- Provide valuable contributions towards environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
- Bachelor’s and / or Master Degree in Economics, International Relations, Business Administration or similar qualifications.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience preferably in technology/consultancy/business related function with experience in working in an inter-agency environment at field
- Experience in working with the community and liaising with the Government on any public.
* private sector initiatives is advantageous
Soft skills requirement as follows:
- Ability to analyse and decipher trends and developments and to make initial
- recommendations that go towards the development of project outcomes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and have good writing skills in business
- proposals and/or presentation.
Technical skills requirement as follows:
- Project management skills
- Knowledge in digital technologies for related community
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Optical and Dental
- Annual Leave