- Create and update records and databases with personnel and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Support bookkeeping procedures
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage IT request matters.
- Create and update records and databases for all IT assets.
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Assist on any other urgent dispatch by Atlantic Blue & Solarvest.
- Responsible for keeping track of company motor vehicle’s licenses and renew before expiry.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines.
- Taking care of the cleanliness and operations of the Office.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualification & Requirement:
- SPM Level, Certification/ Diploma Level
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience is preferred
- Office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of IT, MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Possess own transport.
- Good communication, interpersonal abilities, teamwork
- Possess positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to complete administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
26, Jalan Kikik, Taman Inderawasih
Click to view the location on Google maps