- Define the project Mechanical Equipment & Piping engineering standards and provide Mechanical Equipment & Piping design basis (codes and standards, site conditions as wind, earthquake, air and water temperature etc.)
- Preparation of RFQ, Technical Bid evaluation for Mechanical & Piping discipline
- Support cost estimates and definition of key quantities
- Assist achievement of Sales targets and ensure customer satisfaction through the delivery of the highest quality Pre-Sales & technical support
- Provide presentation, demonstration, workshop, training, consultation, implementation and sales support services for clients
- Undertaking tasks requiring technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving.
- Work with new and/or existing clients to define their requirements, qualifying the product/service fit and defining support needs
- Assist the Sales Team with Pre-Sales activities including the development of Sales proposals.
- Attend trade shows, seminars and user conference and be capable of presenting technical papers and presentations
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with HOD and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by supervisor or HOD
Qualification and Experience Required
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years related work experiences
- Should have excellent knowledge of Mechanical & Piping requirements for Chemical/Petrochemical plant
- Hands on experience in PV Elite will be optional
- Exceptional CAD, AutoCAD, SmartPlant Review abilities
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Demonstrated proficiency of English in written and verbal communication, including creating and delivering presentations.
- Intermediate to advanced level in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Analytical ability, Creative problem solving, Results driven
- Initiative, dynamic and positive attitude, team player
- Possess excellent time management and able to carry out multiple work assignments.
- Confident in presenting to a group in a client environment as well as at shows and seminars
- Willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
D2-2-13, Block D2, Solaris Dutamas
Click to view the location on Google maps