- Prepare monthly payroll and a full set of accounts.
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation reports.
- Maintain proper records and organization of the filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Complete weekly bank records to ensure no discrepancy in banking.
- To handle daily incoming and outgoing communications, including e-mail and telephone inquiries.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Compile monthly claims from various managers, data entry of receipts, payments and journal entries.
- Updating information, payment, sorting out expenses.
- Performing admin duties such as handling refreshments, office maintenance, purchasing, and etc.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by superiors/management from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Experienced in a full set of Accounting.
- Familiar with SQL Accounting System, tax laws, and filling procedures.
- At least 2-year working experience in the related field.
- Responsible, proactive, polite and pleasant personality.
- Able to work independently & multi-task.
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidates.
- Age below 35.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
39 Jalan TP7/7, UEP Industrial Park, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps