- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team up with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Track record of target-achieving quota.
- Skilled with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidates.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Attractive commission
39 Jalan TP7/7, UEP Industrial Park, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps