We are seeking a creative and energetic go-getter to join our dynamic team of changemakers. This person will be playing a key role in promoting and amplifying MDEC’s digital talent development initiatives as well as inspiring fellow Malaysians to get digitally re-skilled or up-skilled. The incumbent will report to the Digital Talent Advocacy Manager and will work closely with other internal and external stakeholders to bring digital talent advocacy plans to fruition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Coordinate the implementation of the digital talent advocacy strategy
- Follow through on opportunities to amplify MDEC’s digital talent work in partnership with relevant MDEC and divisional team members via online, social and mass media channels, speaking engagements, events, and blogs/writing opportunities
- Work with MDEC’s Digital Talent Development, and Branding & Strategic Partnership teams to operationalise digital talent advocacy plans.
- Work with the Digital Talent Advocacy Manager and internal project teams to develop relevant content for presentations, online platforms and articles.
- Work with the Digital Talent Advocacy Manager to monitor and report success measurements for Digital Talent advocacy e.g. impressions, likes, share of voice, etc.
Website content curation
- Support the development of the digital talent website, including content compilation and curation, vendor management, as well as the website look and feel.
- Monitor and report the progress of the implementation of the Digital Talent website in collaboration with relevant internal teams and vendors.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in marketing communications, branding or public relations
- Experience working with media would be an added advantage
- Growth mindset
- Strong written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fast learner
- Teamwork and able to collaborate within the team, across the organisation and with external partners.
- MS Word and Excel
- Power point presentation
- Event management
- Visual communications
- Creative writing
- Social media marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Optical and Dental
- Annual Leave