- Prepare and conduct sales activities and administration individually or in a team.
- To achieve planned/defined targets and approach, ensuring compliance to steps required to complete a sales cycle and also ensuring good customer experience for potential/secured sales.
- The incumbent is expected to facilitate the execution of organisation process and operations, affecting the performance of the department/division achieved by delivering the department’s planned activities.
- Operating within clearly defined UDA’s SLAs/SOPs.
- Conduct effective communications/interaction with stakeholder/customer/client to ensure rapport and loyalty to UDA.
- Comply to job SOP and tasks list ensuring highest standards are applied in delivering services/work.
- Perform any other related job duties or responsibilities as requested or required whether or not specifically mentioned in this job description.
- Take initiative to develop job related competencies.
- Support the implementation of staff (if Assigned) development plans/initiatives to ensure operational excellence.
- Provide day to day line management and performance management to ensure effective and efficient delivery of organisational process/transactions by optimising resources capability.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns.
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet, and should know what makes a product innovative in the digital world.
- Team player and good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
Pelindung Heights, Teluk Cempedak
Click to view the location on Google maps
Executive (Credit Control) - Finance, UDA Pertama
Assistant Executive (Credit Control) - Finance, UDA Pertama
Assistant Vice President (Senior Project Manager)
Assistant Vice President - Group Internal Audit
Head of Finance - UDA Property
Executive (Sales) - Sales & Marketing, UDA Land South Sdn. Bhd.