We are looking for a passionate and motivated Admin cum HR Assistant to join our company! Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply!
- Greet and assist visitors
- To perform and provide support in the day to day office administration functions.
- Liaise and close follow-up with suppliers / service providers to ensure supplies and maintenance upkeep on time.
- Source for new suppliers / service providers and new deals.
- Maintain and update contact lists.
- Ensure all records are updated and file in proper order.
- Assist in handling events and do a seasonal celebration e-card.
- Assist in company insurance renewal and claims
- Liaise with all departments on any matters related to administration.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties & responsibilities that may be needed or assigned by superior from time to time.
- To monitor monthly utilities and update irregularities
- Adapt to meet deadlines and performing well under pressure.
- Able to follow instruction from upper management and accomplish the order jobs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to multitask, resourceful, meticulous and proactive with sense of urgency.
- Computer literate: Familiar with Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to converse and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Possess good attitude, integrity and good teamwork.
- Possess own mode of transportation.
- Possess good analytical, follow-up and problem-solving skills
- Possess positive attitude and good teamwork.
**Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
So what are you waiting for ? Click on the 'Apply to this Position' buttton and lets talk soon !
Perks & Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Medical & GPA are on us
- Company Annual Dinner
- Free Parking for all staff
- Fair work life balance- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
- We follow National & Selangor Public holidays