3D Interior Designer (室内设计绘图)
- Comfortable, fully indoor, no need to meet clients and run construction sites.
- Excellent platform to grow interior design skills with attractive pay.
- 5 days work week, no need overtime, work-life balance guaranteed.
- Produce realistic 3D renderings according to design brief given through 3D Max & V Ray.
- Must possess at least Diploma in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skills (intermediate or advanced level): 3D Max & V Ray – 3D rendering, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop.
- For Malaysian only. Required languages: Chinese, English.
- Passionate to transform an interior design ideas into 3D reality.
- Pleasant working attitude, self-motivated, independent.
- Minimum 1-year experience in interior design field.
- Fresh graduates with strong 3D skill and interest will be considered.
Work location: Ehsan Jaya, Johor Bahru.
Office hour: Monday – Friday, 9am - 6 pm.
Able to start work as soon as possible. Salary depends on work quality and productivity.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal development opportunities