- Handling incoming calls professionally and provide accurate product information to incoming customers
- Dealing with Bank Offices in application of project financing and follow up until financing approved
- Dealing with Lawyers in legal documentation on the project financing obtained
- Dealing with Lawyers in legal documentation in commercial arrangement in any properties deal within the Company's businesses
- Assisting in Secretary tasks of Directors which include family and personal matters
- Preparing formal lettering, meeting agendas, internal memo and MISC as instructed by Directors
- To keep proper filing and recording on every task assigned
- Undertakes any other ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Ordering office supplies and monitor company inventories.
- Coordinates the maintenance of office equipments, machines, kitchen utensils, toiletries and other assets.
- Monitors office environment and ensure the cleanliness of the office.
- Maintains office decoration during festive seasons or seasonal occasions.
- Assists in clerical receptionist duties such as answering incoming phone calls and forwarding calls to the appropriate staff personnel or department.
- Supporting matters relating to company premises and operations including security, alarms and cleaning services arrangement.
- Provides general administrative support to operation team.
- Prepares general correspondence, internal memos and etc.
- Performs daily back-up electronic(soft copy) files following appropriate procedures.
- Keep track of relevant documents, records and maintain proper filing.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports when necessary.
- Performs other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Head of Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1- 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is mandatory.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures is required.
- Able to multitasking and have good time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Candidate with solid written and verbal communication skills will have added advantage.
- One full-Time position available.
- Female candidates who fluent in mandarin is preferred
- FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
18, Jalan Jalil Jaya 2, Jalil Link, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 4 jobs
Credit Control Executive (Prefer Female /Mandarin Speaking Only)
Customer Relationship Officer (6-months contract) (Mandarin Speaker)
Sales Coordinator (Mandarin Speaker)
Leasing & Tenancy Admin Executive (Urgent Hiring) - Mandarin Speaking only