Job Decriptions :
- Carry out full administration functions to ensure operation run smoothly.
- Able to handle overall administrative functions which include farm schedule, office maintenance, licensing and permits, company assets and vehicles.
- Ensure all work processes are in accordance with SOP.
- Plan, liaise and coordinate with suppliers / customers / other department pertaining for any administrative request.
- Ad hoc assignment and other related support activities as required.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Business Administration / Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years administrative working experience at supervisory level.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin & other Chinese dialects are definite an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Initiative, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to travel and able to adapt to flexible hours or weekends.
- The company provides an attractive remuneration and benefits package and excellent career advancement opportunities to the right candidates.
Click here for more other position ;
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities