- Male candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree/Masters in Chemical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial chemistry.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience and/or proven successful track record selling to the Oil, Gas and Energy Industry or Aviation Industry or Defence Industry focusing on cleaning or maintenance operation.
- Able to understand, speak and write in English proficiently. Ability to speak third language is a bonus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to design using Adobe Photoshop or other equivalent software is a bonus.
- Possess own transport.
- Enjoys frequent travelling in Malaysia and around the world.
- Enjoys meeting people and facing industrial challenges with promoting company new values to the world.
- Keen interest in Research and Development and analytical activities.
- Meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales targets assigned to territory of responsibility by management.
- Develop new accounts and cultivate existing accounts within territory assigned, performing analysis of customer technical data to better understand customers’ applications and providing timely and professional customer-specific solutions/responses.
- Make sales and technical presentations of products to existing and potential to develop new business. Travel to customer sites to present proposals, resolve technical issues and close orders.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms, review customer POs, manage timeliness and ship dates.
- Offer after-sales support services, logging and following up on customer complaints, solving customers’ problems.
- Act as the focal point building successful relationship and key interface between customers, marketing, lab and other related department to achieve assigned sales and corporate goals.
- Conduct product training sessions at ECT, agent or customer sites.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge required to sell effectively in related industries.
- Generate call reports on a weekly basis and present to management in order that full knowledge of sales activities of the territory are recorded.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity itineraries to the managers on a timely manner.
- Record daily activities and cost.
- Attend sales meeting, trade shows/conferences, seminars and other programs as requested by the Company.
- Convey customers’ requirements to Top Management for further solutions and improvements.
- Represent the Company in a professional and ethical manner.
- Excellently able to sell direct and via indirect distribution channels.
- Strong relationship builder with a strong desire to win against competition.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working with customers and in-house personnel.
- Excellent organization skills and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter, energetic, aggressive and focused.
- Team player mentality and ability to work cross-functionally.
- EPF, SOCSO and SIP covered
- Attractive Commission scheme
- Opportunity to travel in Malaysia and around the world
- Friendly and happy working environment at ECT
- 11 days public holidays.
- Huge Opportunity to GROW (become a near future leader in the company).
- Medical coverage
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No 2, Jalan Bukit 7, Kawasan Perindustrian MIEL, Bandar Seri Alam, 81750 Masai, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps