- Plans and implements digital advertising, updating customer databases, marketing through online platforms such as mobile networks, email, social media and related to display campaigns according to business requirements.
- Plan budgets and plans for annual digital advertising/marketing activities as well as monitor plan implementation.
- Planning strategic ideas to increase sales and marketing engagement on social media.
- Manage and develop existing corporate social media marketing platforms.
- Identify potential online platforms to increase marketability for companies.
- Practicing marketing analysis techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics & effective digital marketing methods)
- Planning training and workflow management, developing strategies for effective implementation of digital marketing mechanisms.
- Preparing and presenting the department's monthly reports.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in digital marketing
- Independent, dynamic, and have a positive working attitude.
- Must be willing to work anywhere in Malaysia.
- High standards of honesty and integrity.
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and able to work long hours independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
- 12 night free stay in Hotel Seri Malaysia (room bank)
- Group insurance & life insurance scheme
Suite A-32-7, Menara UOA Bangsar No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps