The incumbent will be primarily facilitating engagements and monitoring the execution of programs related to all school initiatives under the #mydigitalmaker Movement. He/she is expected to be familiar with school systems, digital technology in education and the public-private-industry model of stakeholder management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Future Innovators' School (FIS)
- Lead, execute and monitor the implementation of FIS to ensure they are delivered within agreed timelines and quality standards.
- Develop, negotiate and execute agreements with FIS partner and formalise the provision of offerings and responsibilities with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain strong relationships with FIS partners and drive crossfunctional collaboration within MDEC in order to deliver objectives.
#mydigitalmaker Champion Schools
- Lead, formulate, and recommend strategies, content and drive digital acculturation in 24 selected Champion schools.
- Drive awareness among relevant stakeholders on future jobs in digital economy.
- Identify, recommend and encourage schools to participate in digitalmaking competitions.
- Monitor the implementation of all champion schools and perform necessary reporting to the management.
- Provide timely reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and pursue relevant mitigation plans for potential risk factors
- Manage allocation of resources effectively including budget and staff within agreed timeline and quality of standards
- Facilitate end to end procurement process for execution of FIS
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in any relevant field
- At least 3 years of work experience with good exposure working with education technology eco-system.
- Added advantage for candidate with experience in government relations, specifically Ministry of Education
- Team leader and collaborator
- Strong relationship building and diplomatic communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and a solutions-oriented focus
- Detail oriented and have exceptional organisational skills
Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialisation:
- Familiarity or experience with the structure and policies of Ministry of Education would be an added advantage
- Experience in project management
- Expert in using Microsoft Office
- Experience in digital technology application in education
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Optical and Dental
- Annual Leave