Are you a STAFF NURSE passionate about working with the elderly? Are you fed up of not being rewarded for your hard work and dedication to your job? Do you want to work in a modern care home where you can contribute to giving residents the highest quality of life? If you answered yes to these then Zara Aisyah Care Centre should be your next career move.
About the role
Here at Zara Aisyah we recognise how important the work of a Staff Nurse is to the lives of our residents and we believe in rewarding those who continually strive for excellence. We are looking for Staff Nurse who will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person-centred care within Zara Aisyah’s care philosophy.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Provide leadership and guidance for the running of a defined area, ensuring resident care is delivered in line with their Personal Care Needs Assessment.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
- Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services.
To succeed in this role you will need to display excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail, making sure our residents have the best care possible. We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
- Active APC/LJM Registration
- Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure and low supervision.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
- A self-motivate and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave