Position : Front desk Assistant
Location : Expressionz Professional Suites @ Tun Razak
Salary : RM 2,000 - RM 2,500
Working hours : 6 days a week (By Shift)
- Deliver excellent customer service to all guest to ensure quality service throughout their stay.
- In charge of registration of guests at check-in, identification checked, all pertinent information is obtained, confirmation sheet is printed and signed by guest.
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Understand and adhere to all front desk cashiering duties, including proper credit and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Comprehend and communicate efficiently between relevant department/ guest on room status, locations, availability and rates.
- Maintaining front desk tidiness and presentable.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeepers of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins and special requests.
- Minimum SPM and Certificate in Hospitality will be an advantage.
- Has experience in front desk/ guest service.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Able to multitask and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Honest, reliable, efficient and professional at all times.
- Fun, friendly and humble with a cheerful attitude.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Preferably familiar with hotel property management system – cloudbeds
- Customer service orientation
- Multilingual abilities in Malay, English & Mandarin would be an added advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities