RESPONSIBILITY & AUTHORITY:
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
i) Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators and distributors.
ii) Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIS/RFPs Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Perform technical / product training for salespeople, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts.
- Provide the status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- Must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Provides engineering support
- Energetic, curious, resourceful, highly creative and self-motivated.
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
A. COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
B-1 ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
B-2 WORKING EXPERIENCES
- At least 3 years of working experience in application or vendor sales.
- Must be self-motivated with proven track record and knowledge of technology.
- Must be willing to travel outstation/overseas
- Computer Literate
B-3 KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Strong in, analytical, implementation skills and innovation in problem-solving.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability. 4. Competent in Microsoft-office Applications.
- Ability to comprehend drawings and technical specs, knowledge of AutoCAD and knowledge on stack-up tolerances.
- Proficient in both (written & spoken) English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Working Hours : 8.30am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Parking, toll, petrol and phone-claimable by bills.
- Incentives & bonus – depends on performance