- Information gathering – Communicate with business units/relevant divisions to gather customer data, product information, image or calendar for digital marketing purpose.
- Creative content – Design concept, create and upload content on digital platforms to increase brand visibility, drive traffic to landing pages and to maintain engagement with potential customers.
- Enquiries – Coordinate enquiries on digital platforms to be assigned to sales or other relevant parties.
- Data analysis – Analyze result of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns to ensure effectiveness of output.
- Administration – Coordinate and monitor daily departmental administration tasks including budget, procurement, renewal of license/subscription and others.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Business studies/ Administration/ Commerce/ Marketing or equivalent.
- Hands on experience in Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and Digital Marketing related platforms.
- Strong interest in content development, marketing and technology.
- Good technical understanding on both conventional and digital marketing platforms.
- Good communication skill, both internal and client-facing.
- Excellent writing skill in both English and Bahasa Melayu.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
Tower Block, Pertama Complex
Click to view the location on Google maps