- To provide secretarial support to the General Manager by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with a various department, etc.,
- To attend meetings, updates, and keep minutes.
- To maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- To conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- To set-up and maintain the General Manager’s Office correspondence files and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.
- To make follow-ups to different departments, company, person any pending documents as requested by the General Manager including the status thereof.
- To coordinate with Administration, arrangements & follow up as per instruction of the General Manager.
- To manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.
- To collect reports from various departments; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager.
- To prioritize & follow through on issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Minimum Diploma in business administration or relative field and minimum of 2 years’ experience as an executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- A good understanding of office management and a background in the Hotel Industry is an advantage.
- Experience with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Medical insurance
- Staff Meal
- Employee Discounted Accomondation
- F&B Discount
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps