DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise and provide consultation to applicants about the MSC Malaysia Status and additional activities application process.
- Perform verification on the submitted application details together with the documents checklist including SSM’s documents, financial audited accounts, financial management account and etc.
- Provide review through comprehensive feedback based on the submitted application details
- Analyze the business and financial aspects of the applications to determine the value-adds of the proposal i.e innovation, uniqueness, scalability, impact to industry vs country.
- Analyze the cost benefit analysis of the proposal to determine the investment and benefits value to the country i.e indirect taxes, investment and tax revenue losses to Government
- Present the evaluation and recommendation to the Approval Committee
- Advise and resolve issues on queries/complaints by applicants and/or external customers.
- Perform additional due diligence, special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary.
- Working together with team members and collaborate with other Division to ensure applicant’s positive customer experience.
- Extensive Experience (> 5 years and above) in Bachelor Degree in IT/ Business Studies, Finance & Accounting
- Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization: Accounting, Finance and Taxation, Project Management and Client Management
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Optical and Dental
- Annual Leave
Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps