- Assist superior to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial & confidential administrative tasks efficiently, include personal/corporate matters.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and suppliers/colleagues.
- Screen and direct phone calls/emails and distribute correspondence.
- Handle suppliers/clients' requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule/prepare memo, meetings and appointments. Take dictation and minutes.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist in payroll preparation.
- Prepare for corporate activities & event.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain systematic office filing system both electronic & physical copy.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion, trustworthy and confidentiality.
- Pleasant personality, presure handling, self-motivated.
- Able to work both independently and in team.
Perks & Benefits
- Young & energetic management team
- Casual dress code
- Regular team bonding & corporate activities
- Annual increment & bonus
- Open culture
- Modern & friendly environment
- Opportunity for enhanced learning & development
Kota Damansara, Kepong, Sungai Buloh , Bandar Sri Damansara, Damansara Damai, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps