- Work closely with the marketing team and be responsible for digital marketing campaigns.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs).
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Run all online advertising channels and social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Responsible for handling and conceptualizing new on-site ideas to create the best user experience on all digital platforms.
- Manage online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Schedule and execute all email marketing campaigns.
- Collect, analyse and document results from advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for planning and working within company's marketing budget.
- Run and evaluate customer survey research and market data.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing methods and techniquess available.
- Work with marketing staff, graphics designers to create strong digital marketing campaigns.
- Prepare rival analysis or do market comparison of competitor’s programs
- Self-motivated, discipline, independant and willing to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good in writing creative contents for social media.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or equivalent.
- At least intermediate creative drawing abilities.
- Innovative design approach.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic Knowledge in Photo/Video editing.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Dean (School of Allied Health Sciences)
Manager - Online Distance Learning ( Corporate)
Senior Human Resource Manager
Graphic Designer/Multimedia Designer
Finance Manager (Operations)