- To handle daily finance and accounts operations.
- In-charge for general journal entries and postings.
- To handle inventory calculation and costing.
- To assist in the timely monthly management accounts closing in an accurate manner.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly financial and operational ratios and analysis.
- To assist in checking and reviewing accounting entries to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure strict compliances with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all accounting documentation and records.
- To assist and coordinate on operation related matters.
- Report to corporate office for the company’s financial and accounting matters.
- To assume other task and roles which could be delegated by the management from time to time.
- Possess diploma or degree in Accounting.
- Min. 2 years of commercial experience in accounting.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles and local statutory requirements.
- Good communication skills, analytical skills with attention to detail, and able to interact with all levels.
- Meticulous, result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Positive and proactive, independent and willing to put in extra effort and time to complete the task on schedule.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to converse in Mandarin.
Why Join us?
- Good career development opportunities
- Attaractive remuneration package
- Positive work culture
Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps