- Fresh Graduates, aged below 30 years
- Based in Ipoh, Perak
- With or without experience as training will be provided.
- To those interested selling commercial vehicle i.e trucks and lorries, 3 years experience is required.
- Must have valid driving licence.
- This position requires you to report directly to the Head of Sales / Sales Manager on daily sales operational matter or any other authorized person appointed by the CEO.
- As a Sales Advisor, either passenger or commercial vehicles, you will invariably be working for a dealership that represents the product you are selling. You will be charged with the task of working with customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate products and finally agree, close and convert the sale to delivery to claim your commission.
- Develops prospects by maintaining rapport with previous customers, suggesting trade ins, meeting prospects during activities, greeting drop-ins, responding to enquiries, recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Demostrate the vehicles to your prospects by explaining the specks, capabilities and features, taking test drives and explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections, askings for sales, negotiation price, completing sales or purchase payments and delivery of the vehicle to your customers.
- For commercial vehicle i.e lorries and trucks, you must be well verse with body building and plan, make proposals to customers on type of building which is suitable to their business.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive commission and incentive with basic pay.
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Uniforms are provided on the branding you are selling
- Regular sales activities i.e roadshows, auto car promotions
- Company trips
- Annual and sick leave
- Open culture with multi race
- Personal development opportunities
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps