- Assist the audit engagement team in completing audit assignments under guidance of audit seniors or managers.
- Candidates must possess a degree in accounting or professional qualification that is recognised by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants. Those who are sitting for their final stage of professional examination (eg. ACCA or its equivalent) can also apply.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Able to travel outstation for work assignments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and improve on knowledge and skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Location of office is near to public transportation system (MRT, LRT & Monorail).
- Confirmed staff will be covered by our group's medical insurance and personal accident insurance scheme subject to insurability.
- Financial support and study leave for staff sitting for MICPA/ICAEW/ACCA/CPA Australia examination.
- Traininig provided on accoutning, auditing, taxation and other related subjects.
- Company's trip and sports club activites.
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps