To lead and deliver programmes to create faculty experts and iconic graduates to meet industry’s tech talent requirements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Manage students and faculty members development efficiently and effectively:
- Design and lead effective strategies.
- Attract and coordinate ecosystem partners including technology principals, GAIN and other leading tech companies.
- Drive students, faculty members and industry participation.
-Assist to deliver other Digital Talent projects and initiatives as required.
-Deliver all projects in an integrated manner:
- Understand desired outcomes, formulate and execute action plans.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track, monitor and report programmes, budgets and processes according to policy and compliance standards.
-Continuously improve resources and work processes:
- Develop a high performing team via continuous feedback, mentoring and guidance.
- Drive efficient, effective and ethical work processes via continuous improvement.
- Recognized Tertiary Level Qualification with relevant working experience.
- Relevant Professional certification is a plus e.g. Project Management, Human Resource.
- Business development and project management experience
- Proven track record in getting new projects off-the-ground
- Passionate about tech talent-related challenges faced by the industry, and eager to help make a change
- Experience in HR/talent development would be an added advantage
- Strategic, analytic, problem solving skills
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking