- Test and inspect road constuction materials to determine their characteristics, properties and quality meet or exceed the standards and specifications required.
- Laboratory and field testing of materials used in the construction of highways and bridges, such as road surface materials, earthworks, concrete etc.
- Analysis of test data and corrective actions to prevent non-conforming products.
- Understand test methods and procedures.
- Documentation and data control.
- Attend to contract planning and site meetings when required.
- Constructing, troubleshooting, calibrating, tests and maintain equipment or systems.
- Perform routine tasks using defined standards and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diplma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- Preferred candidates with thorough knowledge in Quality Control Processes for Road Project or Bridges.
- At least three (3) years of working experiences in the Construction Industry is required for this position.
- Junior/Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work at Port Klang.
- Possessed own vehicle to travel.
- Able to start immediately.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Annual Increment and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps