- Responsible for electronics hardware design including circuit and PCB layout design to meet customer specification.
- Help to prepare prototype for function and reliability verification.
- Prepare, maintain and update BOM, design notes, test reports and other engineering documentation.
- Evaluate electronics design by identifying area of improvement in terms of quality, cost, performance and delivery schedule.
- Ensure product is transferred and released successfully in production.
- Work with different cross function teams to support continuous improvement plan over the launched product.
- At least a Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics, or any related engineering field.
- At least one year of working experience preferred, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Detailed understand of PCB design and manufacturing process (DFM) is added advantage.
- Good understanding of wireless technology, RF design or EMC knowledge is added advantage.
- Possess analytical mindset and good problem solving skills.
- Proactive and self motivated, with passion in electronics design.
- Good team player, but can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
PRODUCT CONSULTANT (HR SYSTEM)
SALE CONSULTANT (HR SYSTEM) - CHINESE SPEAKER
Hardware Engineer / Senior Hardware Engineer
Sale Consultant (HR System) (Chinese Speaking)