- Record, maintain and monitor time attendance for employees. Update leaves and keep track leaves taken, employees’ attendance and absenteeism.
- Understands and execute staffing requisition and requirements. Sourcing candidates, screening resume and providing the necessary input during the hiring process as well as issuing the offer letter for selected candidate.
- Organizing training for employee. Liaise with the training provider for internal/external training.
- Maintaining and regularly updating employee database and other HR records in compliance with procedures and regulation requirements.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employee personal file and HR files.
- Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, forms and other HR related documents.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
Qualification & Requirements
- Proven working experience in Human Resources.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Hands-on experience with human resources metrics.
- The familiarity of HR systems and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Ability to work under pressure balancing day to day priorities.
- Minimum of diploma in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
You can also drop your resume to Ms. Nuurul at email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities