- Annual maintenance schedule planning, implementing follow PDCA cycle.
- Machine fault analysis and do corrective action.
- Improvement plan for machine and facilities.
- Verifying preventive maintenance plan and check sheet time to time to suit operation requirement.
- To lead the team to achieve department KPI.
- To ensure documentation such as ISO/IATF documents, drawings, manual, check sheet are properly kept and update which follow company policy.
- To ensure availability of spare parts by managing of stock take activity and stock in/out record.
- Upgrade tools and equipment to improve efficiency and to shorten troubleshooting time.
- Discharge control for waste water treatment plant and dust collector.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills.
- PC literate and able to use Microsoft Office and AutoCad
- Able to work independently as well as being a team-player with strong commitment to department harmony.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demands of the job.
- Knowledge of ISO9001
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Tanjung Langsat, Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps