- Responsibality to assembly, wiring & calibrate machines.
- Responsible for equipment parts machining work.
- To troubleshoot & repair machines.
- To service, calibrate & repair machines at site and factory.
- Training and service local and oversea customer.
- Degree holder in related field and 3 years working experiences are required for SERVICE ENGINEER.
- Minimum SPM with 2 year experience is required for SERVICE TECHNICIAN.
- Experience in machining works, assembly, wiring, calibrate & machine repairing is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Willing to travel outstation & overseas.
- Able to prioritize multitask and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation and overseas.
- Team player who is self-motivated and dynamic.
*10 positions for Service Technician
*5 positions for Service Engineer
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps