ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
1. Strategising the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Strategising and establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending change management procedure and ethics.
3. Strategising the manpower and headcount planning on monthly basis based on the needs and future needs.
4. Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs (OJT, internal & external trainings and etc.)
5. Strategising a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; preparing payroll calendar, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
6. (a) Manage HR Executive in completing the organisation’s monthly payroll cycle using the pay system,
(i) 100% end-to-end checking of the pay data,
(ii) Check for compliance issues, if arises, of pay validation,
(iii) Ensure pay cycle is completed fully and ready to be uploaded into the banking system for the pay, to be paid on/before set dateline as per the payroll calendar,
(iv) Ensure all statutory payments (EPF, SOCSO, EIS & IRB) are made on a timely manner but not surpassing the 15th of the following month
(b) Ensure timely and coordinated preparation of the following reports for the management and finance division, as such,
(i) Monthly Payroll Reports,
(ii) Monthly Costing Reports,
(iii) Monthly Director’s Fee Report,
7. Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training personnel to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees (employee engagement); hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors and the managing progressive disciplinary actions (disciplinary letters, memos, organising and conducting domestic inquiry as per the set guidelines and etc.).
8. Strategising employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
9. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings (IR matters and labour disputes).
10. Strategising management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedure and the Employee Handbook from time to time.
11. Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records where under legal requirements applicable and processed accordingly to the Company’s Retention, Storage and Disposal Procedure.
12. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
13. Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees on their job requirement and duties.
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
15. To undertake any other duties as delegated by the immediate superior.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
1. Familiar with other regulatory requirements pertaining to Human Resources function (e.g.: Employment Act 1955 and so on – for full listing of statutory bodies under Human Resources, see the Job Analysis Questionnaire)
2. Payroll system savvy user (UBS defined system)
3. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Be able to communicate successfully in English and Malay in both written and verbal format
5. Detailed oriented personality
6. Be a trustworthy person
7. Be a young, energetic, creative and smart thinking when executing given task
8. Be a problem solver and analytical
9. Be mentally strong and calm
10. Good team player with positive work attitude and leadership skill
11. Be resourceful, inventive and self-confident
12. Tactful, able to motivate, self-motivated and able to uphold confidential matters
13. Proficiency with computer technology, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) experience
14. Excellent time management and decision-making skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Diploma / Degree in Human Resources
2. 5 – 7 years of solid experience in managing Human Resource
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Open culture