- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a small group of students.
- Monitor, assess and record individual students' learning progress and development.
- Develop teaching methods to meet individual needs of students.
- Set targets for raising achievements among students.
- Preparation of teaching materials/teaching aids, IPP, portfolio, weekly progress report, lesson plan and home learning books.
- Regular communication and updates with the parents both in school and for home visits.
- Plan and active involvement in school events/activities
- Participate in parents meetings.
- Participate in school and department meetings.
- Participate in professional development training.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Special Needs/Early Education/Psychology.
- Good academic standing with CGPA 3.1 and above or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience with special needs children
- Excellent interpersonal skill and good written skills in English.
- Knowledge of Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Mature, responsible and ready to embrace new challenges at work
- Self-motivated, patient and passionate in improving the learning experience of children with special needs
- Committed to work longer hours to plan and implement effective Early Intervention Programmes
- Able to work in team as well as work independently
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Unit A01-1, Plaza Kelana Jaya, Jalan SS7/13A, Petaling Jaya, 47301 Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps