***We reward with high pay.
***We care for your career development.
***We grow quickly and unstoppable.
You need to develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing quotation. You need to proactivey answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. You takes the responsibility to improve the entire customer experience.
You will pick up skill managing account management software (CRM), You grow by having a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior. Ideally, you know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate and close sales to maximize profits
- Develop trusted relationships with customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to team leaders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering online solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities