About the company
- Position: Customer Support Executive.
- Salary: RM 3000-4000.
- Location: Shah Alam.
Our client is a multi-national company manufacturing integrated circuit lead frames for semi-conductor industry. As the market leader in the lead frame manufacturing, they are currently looking to recruit a confident multi lingual Customer Support Executive to form part of their supply team in Shah Alam. Job Role & Responsibilities
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that the key account customers/business clients' needs are being met and that the final products and service are delivered in a professional and timely manner. This role will also serve to free up the sales personnel to develop new business elsewhere. The bottom line is to do whatever needs to be done to help the sales team complete sales and deliver the products purchased by the key account customers.
This is not a sales role, there is no cold calling and it is all about rendering efficient customer service role. This role provides a single point of contact for staff from multiple departments to gain assistance in troubleshooting and related sales issues. In fact this role is suited to some one who has some proven experience in Sales Support administrative environment focusing on order processing and delivering products to external customers who may require time critical and/or special requirements.
In addition to assisting the activities of the sales team, you will also be responsible for customer relationships, including order entry, progress chasing and commercial support. Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Manage order fulfillment functions of customer orders till delivery.
- In charge of customer-order processing and arrangement,delivery monitoring.
- Coordinate and follow up with production,planner and engineering to ensure OTD.
- Manage day to day customer inquiries regarding stock and deliver dates.
- Take full responsibility in managing orders from customers till delivery.
The successful candidate will have a strong customer service experience. As Customer Order/Sales Support Executive, you will be dealing with some of the company's biggest accounts in the industry so you will have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Female in age group 25-32.
- Possess a Degree qualification in any discipline would be preferred although those with Diploma qualification will be duly considered.
- A good 2 years of relevant experience relating to customer/sales support role.
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- A real enthusiasm about joining and developing your career with the company.
- Strong communication skills and multi lingual with proficiency in English and Mandarin plus conversant in BM.