- To perform analysis, review and benchmarking exercises for both cash remuneration and benefits.
- To design and implement any rewards programme.
- To compile and submit datapack for annual salary surveys and market pulse survey.
- To conduct analysis related to rewards in order to advise on market competitiveness and provide guided findings.
- To support & execute the organization’s Compensation & Benefits (Annual increment review and salary surveys), payroll, position matrix and job banding.
- To be perform benefits review and revision.
- To be responsible for the Employees’ handbook such as updates/changes in policy. Terms and conditions, procedures, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/Statistics or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years working experiences is required for this position. Preferably to have past experiences in the design and implementation of a Total Rewards System and have managed the Compensation & Benefits of a large-scale organisation.
- The incumbent will provide advisory/consultative assistance to Management and Business Unit Heads which will have significant impact on the Business.
- Excellent in analysis, communication and leadership skills will have an added advantage.
- Good command in English.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Medical insurance
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Customer Service Assistant (Bandar Kinrara)
Sales Executive (Automobile)
Sales Advisor (Commercial Vehicles)
Sales Administration Executive (Hap Seng Fertilizers)
Business System Analyst
Treasury Executive - Hap Seng Trading (BM)