Position : Senior Full Stack Developer
Location : VSQ PJ
Salary : Up to RM8,000
Work type : Full time
Working hours : 5 days a week
- Work as part of a varied team to develop global company-wide software applications, a CRM platform and other proptech solutions
- Responsible for creating high-performance, enduring and extensible foundations for IQI technical solutions.
- Play a critical role in the development of IQI applications. Initiate and take responsibility for timely completion of software tasks, initiates alternative task paths or work-around when problems are encountered.
- Create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Design and build backend services
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Monitor and resolve issues with applications in a timely manner
- Ensure that our customer facing products are maintained according to the service levels agreed
- Communicate the status of work in progress and planned work at the daily stand up
- Several years of experience with one or more server-side programming languages: C#, Python or PHP
- Good knowledge of least one MVC framework (preferably .Net Core)
- Hands on experience with a relational databases - SQL Server/Postgres/MySql
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts and modern development practices
- Experience with Frontend technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap
- Experience in server and hosting: AWS, Ubuntu/Linux, cPanel
- Competent with revision control systems (GIT)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.
a) Medical benefits
c) Annual leave
d) Annual Dinner
e) Birthday month
f) Staff discount
g) Many more