- Provide legal support and advise to the company and assist in resolving legal issues.
- Assist in managing and minimizing the company's legal risks, and ensuring the company's interest is protected, including financial and other liabilities.
- Manage, draft, review, negotiate and finalize all legal documentationsof the company, including commercial contracts, business bid and confidential documents.
- Work closely wth various departments within the company to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and guideines.
- File-keeping of all legal documentations of the company.
- To conduct legal research to keep abreast with the current legal practices and regulations.
- To perform any ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years working experience in the legal industry is required for this position. Having a commercial law or IT industry background will be an added advantage.
- Understand legal terminology and being able to apply them correctly.
- Posses strong drafting skills and dbe familiar with commercial law.
- Good communication skills in oral and written English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Pleasant personalities and able to work as team player.
- Candidate must be Malaysian and posses own transportation.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps