- Market the telecommunication, IT, digital products & services and its value added services to customers of ACASIA.
- Develop communication plans and initiatives and manage its implementation through traditional and social media to meet business targets and improve works processes.
- Monitor the implementation of communication plans and initiatives by conducting relevant activities with project team to achieve the intended objectives.
- Provide market feedback and analyze the market potential and conduct competitor’s analysis within respective sector.
- Manage and execute public relations activities to establish strong business relationship with partners, customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain good rapport with local agencies, peers and customers.
- Manage, direct and monitor the effectiveness of company’s social media platforms by analyzing data and feedbacks from company’s social media followers to ensure effective engagement and improve customers’ experience.
- Manage and coordinate consistent updates of company’s website and other social media platforms on timely basis to uplift company’s brand image and harness market potential.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the direct superior.
- Candidates preferably possess a Degree Marketing, Business Admin, Telecommunication or Information Technology.
- Candidates would have at least 1 year of experiences in sales and marketing environment.
- Candidates must be well versed in English, written and spoken.
- Self-driven and motivated, energetic, eager to learn.
- Able to multi-task and possess strong commitment.
- PC knowledge of basic MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet mail.
- Good technical feel and business writing skills.
- Having strong customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability in interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to handle several complex customers’ request/tasks simultaneously.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps