ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To improve Standard Operation Procedures to achieve maximum collections.
- To achieve SOP guidelines and Balance Scorecard.
- To maintain customer goodwill and customer retention.
- Timely collection through timely billings, and loan documentation.
- Reduce outstanding debts to a minimum level
- Monitor and coordinate the process and progress of obtaining Consent to Transfer and Charge from the Land Office & High Court for timely loan documentation.
- Monitor and coordinate the process and progress on doc/s at LPPSA
- Liaise with end financier for timely loan documentation and loan release.
- Close rapport with SPA and Loan Solicitors for timely loan documentation.
- Seek and obtain legal advice from panel solicitors and internal legal advisors.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in credit control preferably in the property development industry.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree or Equivalent
- Independent person with standard communication skill
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Seri Manjung, Perak, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
CREDIT CONTROL MANAGER (PROPERTY) - BASED IN SITIAWAN PERAK
Perunding Hartanah/Ketua Kumpulan
Assistant HR Manager
Pusat Perdagangan Phileo Damansara
Business Development Manager (Properties)
Quantity Surveyor - Based in Manjung, Perak
Safety and Health Officer