Have the chops to be a Digital Project Manager?
If you're resourceful and possess the talent to overseeing the smooth completion of various digital projects, we would love for you to join the team.
Your duties strategizing project plans, managing schedules, tracking timeline and reporting, as well as collaborating with different teams to deliver the best kind of work for our clients.
- Taking briefs from account servicing team and developing detailed project scopes, including objectives and deliverables
- Coordinating internal resources to ensure resource availability and allocation
- To oversee and monitor the progress for all projects, ensuring that all works are delivered on-time and quality standards are met
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively seek solutions internally and with client
- Communicate with all teams to keep them up-to-date on project status and timeline
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma accreditation in Digital Marketing/Advertising, Business Management or relevant field
- Experience in digital project management – working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team
A Flexi YOU
Some days, we know you gotta just stay home. We understand. Just talk to us for a work-from-home arrangements when needed.
All work and no play makes jack/jill/abu/nina no fun. Get out, let loose and join the team on out of office activities.
All paid for of course!
Self Level Up
An array of self help materials so you don't stay comfortable where your'e at.