- Provide advice, assistance, guidance, and interpretation to all relevant areas of OSH, risk management, and related legislation.
- To be a secretary in the Safety &Health Committee in organising and implementing Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental program in work place.
- Monitor OSH committee meeting and to ensure compliance of the enforcement.
- To conduct Safety Audit (Fire Safety, OSH and environmental) at all Group of Companies and report any hazardous condition and provide proposal or advice for improvement.
- Collect, report, analyse and maintain OSH statistic on accident, occupational poisoning and disease as well as OSH performance on a monthly basis.
- Investigate accident, environmental incidents, near misses, dangerous occurrences, unsafe acts and conditions and monitor the corrective actions are effective and reports are closed in a timely manner.
- To monitor, manage and oversee various safety-related responsibilities not limited to noise level tracking, audiometric yearly test, and handling related issues, CHRA, HIRARC, use of machinery, PPE related matters and other regulated compliance of DOSH/DOE.
- Develop the internal OSH programme and ensure all Safety & Health Committee members attend the program and also organize OSH related training.
- Support authority bodies visit and inspection i.e.: DOSH, DOE, BOMBA, local authority and customers audit in the site inspection during authority visit.
- Responsible of regulatory licensing and ensure renewal completed within time frame.
- Provide support to the emergency procedure to meet the Company needs and emergency response plan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Safety/EHS.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Officers specialized in Safety/EHS.
- Resourceful, proactive, result-oriented and good Communication Skill.
- Must be able to work independently and drive team for success.
- Familiar with Factories and Machinery Act 1967, Environmental Quality Act and Occupational Safety and Health 1994.
- Posses valid green book.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps